Saturday, November 19, 2011

Favorites: Books

I've read many books, but I am going to write my top five favorites and what they are about. I hope you read these books after hearing about them.



1. My favorite book is called Scary School. I'm not going to write what it is about because you can find a review about it on my post: Book Signing: Scary School (Book Review Included)


2. My second favorite book is Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever. Once again, I'm not going to write what it is about because you can find a review about it on my post: Review: GBM Corner.


3. My third favorite book is called Monster Blood for Breakfast. It is about a boy who eats something called Monster Blood. He grows too big and strong, and gets a record in a swim meet. He's scared being too big and strong will stay forever. Luckily, he changes back to normal after 12 hours.


4. My fourth favorite book is Beware, the Snowman. It is about a girl who moves to a new town. There is a snowman who lives at the top of the hill who they are scared of. She escapes it and finds out that her long-lost sorcerer father made snowmen come to life and kill the evil snowman at the top of the hill.


5. My fifth favorite book is called Creep from the Deep. It is about two siblings who find a sunken ship, but get sent to another dimension with evil skeleton pirates. Eventually, they give the pirate back his leg, get back their uncle, and get back to the regular dimension.

Have you read any of these books? Which ones?

What are your five favorite books? What are they about?

10 comments:

Mark L. said...

Dear Jaden,

Great choices. I haven't read any of those books except Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever.

Yours Truly,
Mark

PaPa Charlie said...

Jaden, great job. How many more reviews do you plan on doing this year? I look forward to reading them all.
Love,
PaPa Charlie

Jaden said...

@ Mark,

Thank you for commenting and the compliment! I think you should read all of those books. They are really good. You can probably get them at the library. Are you going to read these books?

@ Papa Charlie,

I plan on doing two or three more reviews this year. I hope you read them! Which is your favorite review I've ever done on my blog? I'm looking forward to seeing you next month!

From,
Jaden

P.S. I just did another post!

PaPa Charlie said...

Jaden, I really like the reviews you do of the books you have read. We are all counting the days until you arrive in New York.
Love,
PaPa Charlie

Jaden said...

@ Papa Charlie,

I'm so happy you like the reviews. The more compliments I get on my reviews like your's I will make more reviews. How many more days until we arrive in New York? Is it 30?

Love,
Jaden

SadNinja said...

Thanks Jaden!! Very honored!

Derek the Ghost

Derek the Ghost said...

Thanks Jaden! Very honored.

Jaden said...

@ Derek the Ghost,

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! It means a lot! Your welcome. If you look at my post Book Signing: Scary School you will find a book review on Scary School! When is the next Rudy and the Beast coming out?

Sincerely,
Jaden

Ethan said...

Hi Jaden,

I haven't read any of these books, but my teacher is letting my class read the book "Cabin Fever". I will look for the goosebump series in the library. Thank you for suggesting the books, I look forward to read them.

From,
Ethan

Jaden said...

@ Ethan,

I got Cabin Fever the day it came out and finished it that day. It is an amazing book! You should definitely read it! Who are you voting for in the Best Student Blog catagory in the Edublog awards? I voted for you.

Your Friend,
Jaden