Thursday, November 15, 2012

Edublog Awards Nominations

It's time for me to announce who I will be nominating for the 2012 Edublog Awards! Last year, I won best student blog!

For best student blog, I nominate GBM Corner by Mark. He deserves to win very much. Mark started his blog late last year, so that he did not have enough time to show how great of a blogger he is by the time of the awards. He has been writing great reviews on games, books, and movies ever since he started his blog. That is why I nominate GBM Corner for best student blog!

For best class blog, I nominate Mrs. Yollis' Classroom Blog. I was in Mrs. Yollis' class in 3rd grade. She made it so that I really liked getting up every morning and going to school. That was because of her blog. If it wasn't for her amazing blogging and teaching skills, I wouldn't be sitting here, doing this post right now! She is the best blogger ever in my opinion. Also, she teaches her students all that she can about blogging. That is why I nominate Mrs. Yollis' Classroom Blog for best class blog!

Who did you nominate?

2 comments:

Mrs. Yollis said...

Dear Jaden,

Thanks so much for nominating us for Best Class Blog! It is exciting to see that more and more teachers are blogging with their students! It is a fabulous way to practice writing and learn about social media in a safe and useful way!

Sorry I have been so slow with the comments this year. Having a 2/3 split class has really taken over my free time!

Good luck to you with the awards! You are certainly a role model for others and that makes me vert happy!

Your proud former teacher,
Mrs. Y♥llis

Mark L. said...

Dear Jaden,

I know this is late, but thank you for nominating me for Best Student Blog. I made the shortlist! I see you made the shortlist for Best Influential Blog Post and hope you win. I voted for you.

Sincerely,
Mark