Thursday, June 20, 2013

Biography #3: LeBron James

This biography is about LeBron James. James is considered one of the best NBA basketball players of all time along with men like Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, and Larry Bird. LeBron currently plays for the Miami Heat. His nickname is King James. He plays Small Forward. LeBron was drafted in 2003 out of high school as the first pick by the Cleveland Cavaliers. He played with them until 2010 when he decided to take his talents to Miami to play with Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh, making the Big 3. He has two children, LeBron Jr. and Bryce. LeBron has 4 MVP awards and 1 Rookie of the Year award. He won the NBA championship last year and has Game 7 which is a win the championship or go home situation against the Spurs tonight.

LeBron James 2011-03-30 brightened.jpg

2 comments:

Gregg said...

I think the Heat will win tonight. What do you think?

I also think Lebron is the 2nd best player I have ever seen behind Michael Jordan.

Jaden said...

@Gregg,

I think the spurs will win. LeBron is the best player that I've seen (because I'm only 10), but grandpa has seen more. Who do you think is the best of all-time?

Sincerely,
Jaden