Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Colossal Collections

Lots of people have collections. Some popular collections are erasers, kooky pens, and sports cards. While I collect lots of things, I have one colossal collection. My favorite things to collect are WWE and UFC figures.

I started collecting UFC figures in September of 2008. I bought figures of Royce Gracie and Brock Lesnar. I then started buying a few each month. Today, I have 56 UFC figures, only missing out on one fighter's figure that they have made. Once I had collected a bunch, I started collecting smaller ones. I collected 10 of those.

In December of 2011, I got a WWE Rick Rude figure for Christmas. At the time, I didn't watch WWE. Although I didn't watch it, I had collected a lot of UFC figures by then, so I bought 5 or 6 more. I then started watching WWE in May 2012 and realized that is was super fun to watch. I started collecting a bunch of them. At the moment, I have 93 WWE figures. Combined, my collection of UFC and WWE figures is probably worth about $1,750.

I don't just collect these because they're fun to collect. I do MMA and wrestling. When I learn a new move in MMA, I go home and try it out with my UFC figures. If you want to try and collect something, I would recommend collecting something related to what you like doing.

                                                    Do you watch WWE or UFC?                                     

              What do you collect?
image.jpeg
My John Cena, Damien Sandow, Mark Henry, CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, The Miz, Ryback, Triple H, and Randy Orton WWE figures.
 
image.jpeg
My Nate Diaz UFC figure

 
 


No comments: